Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Last Messenger



I had the good fortune of getting hooked up with a production company and working on an original story concept with them for about a year.  Things were looking great.  I had meetings in LA.  At Imagine Entertainment.  I met Emma Stone.  The company and I wrestled over content.  We hammered out a full story, put together a transmedia plan for eventual sequels, video games, and comic adaptations, and we finished a script.  Life was grand; my writing partner and I were about to take Hollywood by storm.  Of course, you can probably figure out how this ends.

The company fell apart through a financing debacle, and some very nefarious people guaranteed themselves a cozy little corner of hell.  Fortunately enough, I still have this script that I wrote with my buddy Ian.  We're not connected in LA, but then along came this little Amazon Studios venture, which gives us just as good a chance as anyone.  Feel free to follow the link and check it out.

http://studios.amazon.com/scripts/1263

No comments: